Sunday, November 10, 2013

Getting a jump start on my December Daily...

I don't know about you but it's starting to look a lot like winter around here. The snow has already fallen (this pic was taken last week during our first snowfall) and although it's pretty to look at what it really means is that the temperatures have plummeted below the freezing mark and that's where it will stay for the next 6 months. That is also a wake up call that there are only a few weeks left until Christmas!!!!

Usually, I am always way behind the 8 ball in holiday preparations but NOT THIS YEAR! NOPE!!!! I am happy to say I am actually one step ahead of the game this time and let me share with you why. Drumroll please.............

The NOVEMBER project for the Artsy Adventure Class Kit Club features the amazing BELIEVE Collection of papers designed by the fabulous Heidi Swapp to create a unique December Daily style of Memory File Album. 
There are amazing products in this kit ranging from alterable banners and memory files to an assortment of Clear Pop products and finished off with a few bits of Coredinations cardstock and BAM! Awesome album that you can complete in time to get your holiday memories preserved without dipping too heavily into your precious time as the hard part of designing is done!


This project is full of interactive components... it is always one of my goals to find ways for people to be surprised when looking at one of my projects! This definitely has the WOW factor!
 Simply sit and create using the detailed powerpoint with your favourite winter beverage and have a project that you will adore completed in no time!
Have I gotten your attention? GOOD! So of course those who are already subscribers to the Artsy Adventure Class kit club have a kit ready for them and I knew this would be a hot one so I did create a few others that are already flying out the door! If you are interested in your own kit, please drop me an email at trisha.lado@gmail.com to get your kit. $60+ shipping. They won't last long!
 

Now... I have something special for a handful of people only. I had started this project a few months ago but due to lack of time I was unable to complete it until recently. This was a result of the MAY class kit that I did featuring My Minds Eye sold out so quickly and many ladies wanted more so here it is!

I created a "sister" Memory File Album featuring the Up & Away Collection by Rhonna Farrer. I added in a wee bit of Prima and a few other goodies to make this a great kit as well!

 I just LOVE the colour palette in this collection! The bright colours excite me and leave me wanting MORE!
 
As always, lots of layering throughout to really gain your attention. Can't you just see the pics you will add to this? HOW FUN!
Anyways, as mentioned, there are only a few kits for this project too! $60 +Shipping. And I have JUST decided to do something special for my Artsy Adventure Class Kit Subscribers! IF you are a current subscriber and wish to add this project to your shipment, I will give you 10% off and no shipping as I can put it in your existing box! This offer is only valid until November 15 so hurry and drop me an email if interested... trisha.lado@gmail.com

One last bit of info.... November 19.. Ustream class for the cards and tags from Octobers kits! You will want to tune in as there will be lots of demos that will be helpful to you! The Ustream class for the December Daily album... November 26 at 7pm Alberta time. This is so that you will have your kit by then (HOPEFULLY) and can follow along! Sound good?!

Anyways, there you have it my friends! Hope you are all having a great weekend and I look forward to sharing more fun with you soon!

Happy Scrapping,
Trisha
xoxo

No comments: