Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Who doesn't love a SALE...

Okay peeps... I am being very spontaneous at the moment! I have a handful of excess kits again and I am really trying to clear some space so to make way for new products due to arrive so I have decided to hold an impromtu sale!

This is a great opportunity for those who have thought about perhaps joining the Artsy Adventure Class Kit Club but not yet made the commitment. Currently, kits are $60 per month and there is a discount if you choose to subscribe for 3 or 6 months (10% and 15% respectively). You also get a FREE bonus kit with the 6 month subscription. GREAT deal, right? Well, how about I step it up for a short while?

Until Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 10am PST you can take advantage of the following deals...

August or September kits... regularly $60... Now save 10% (only $54.00)
Buy BOTH the August AND September kits... save 15% (only $51.00 each)
Take 3 months worth of past kits (August, September AND October kits) Pay only $50 each AND get a FREE Bonus kit!!!! That's 4 kits for only $150... pretty good deal, I'd say!

Let me show you the sneak peeks of these past projects...

AUGUST Kit- Desktop A-Frame mini album 



SEPTEMBER Kit- 2 separate layouts... one of which you can choose to do as an off the page project!

OCTOBER Kit- in honour of World Card Making Day/ Month this kit features a plethora of tags and cards to inspire you:) Each one is a mini masterpiece!

All kits come complete with all products to create the projects. They also have step by step colour instructions done in a powerpoint format that are emailed to you. I have also recorded tutorials to walk you through some of the techniques in each project that are better demonstrated.


Now, I don't want to leave my regular subscribers out of the loop so here's what I have for you (should you be interested!). If you would like a second August or September kit, let me know ASAP and you can have it for 1/3 off ($40 instead of $60)!

Renew your subscription BEFORE October 19 and receive a special discount of 20% for a 3 month subscription and 25% for a 6 month subscription. I have NEVER offered such low prices but seeing as it was the Canadian Thanksgiving this past weekend, I am feeling ever so grateful for YOU my subscribers so I best be passing on this gratitude to you!

Now here is the thing... there are NO EXTENSIONS for these special rates~ email me at trisha.lado@gmail.com and let me know which offer you prefer before October 19. Be sure to tell me your shipping address along with how you wish to provide payment (Email bank transfer within Canada and Paypal everywhere else!). Payment must be received within 24 hours or you risk missing out... in other words I cannot hold kits longer than the 24 hours!

How does that sound? I hope it entices you :D

Now... one last thing! I have two kits left from the classes I taught in South Africa last month! this is a FABULOUS 2 page layout that is extremely interactive with plenty of flips, flaps, tags and slide outs. They won't last long so speak up now so you do not miss out!

Happy Scrapping my friends!

Trisha

No comments: