Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Playing the student...

It's not very often I get to be a student but when I do it usually gets me pretty darned excited! I LOVE learning new techniques... it keeps me inspired!

Like many of you I have signed up for Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 102 and in the first day knocked my socks off so if that's any indication of how the rest of the week will look I am in for a FUN week!

Instead of kits and class info, I thought today I would just share a fun project I created last winter using one of the techniques Tim highlighted on yesterdays class. Industrial is such a fun yet simple technique and here is a tag that I created awhile back. I get excited just looking at it is still one of my favourites!  I think I am going to have to try my hand again and see what else I can come up with...

Stay tuned over the next few days as with any luck I will have some more fun samples to show in hopes of inspiring you too! The idea is to PLAY and that is what what I intend to do :D