Monday, October 7, 2013

Class is back in session...

Things are rolling right where they ought to be again and I am so excited to be able to share with you so many exciting things in the near future!

Class design is in full swing and I am hoping that you enjoy the projects as much as I have. I always try to include a bunch of really fun techniques that you an incorporate into other projects. Never do I try to insist that you must do a project just as I have... there are always ways to add your own little twist!

So as things are in the works to give a facelift to this site (YUP... a new look to this blog is on the way!) there are also many other changes or announcements as to what will be coming your way. Now I know some do not always appreciate change but this is change for the better so stay tuned!

In the mean time, I spent some time organizing my studio again this past week and came up with a few extra kits from the past few months where people said they wanted them and then for whatever reason didn't follow through with payment soooooo I am putting them back up for grabs to you!

Here is what I have available so drop me an email ASAP if you are interested as I KNOW they will not last long!

Artsy Adventure JULY Class Kit...

This project was OVER THE TOP! Loaded with a ton of techniques it is definitely a show stopper and unlike anything else you have ever created I am sure! $60+ shipping




August Class Kit- A lovely little desktop mini album that incorporates some fun techniques using numerous TIm Holtz/ Sizzix dies. This is a simpler project (especially when you compare it to July) but still wows all those who see it. $60+ shipping.



There is only ONE of the June Class Kit left featuring a plethora of the Glitz Designs papers and embellishments. $60+ shipping.





This next one features the Vintage Bliss Collection by Simple Stories and was actually one of the classes I taught on my Artsy Adventure tour inAustralia this past May. It's a GREAT project in which you will create 2 single paged layouts. $50+shipping

Another class kit I have available is the Tags to Die for class that was taught in Australia AND at Scrapfest in Kitchener, Ontario. These tags are mini masterpieces with so much detail and technique incorporated into each and everyone! If you are doing Tim Holtz's Chemistry 102 online class you may notice I have a tag using one of the techniques he showed in the Day one Segment... can you spot it? EVERYTHING has been die cut and embossed for you and that was no easy task let me tell ya BUT this class was worth it! $40+shipping




Last, but certainly not least... speaking of Tim Holtz... is my Manly Mini class! This is a fun mini album class that focusses on products and techniques that scream masculine! Without a doubt it will make any man proud to be featured within these pages. $60+shipping






If interested, please drop me an email at trisha.lado@gmail.com as I do not suspect they will last long!

Stay tuned later this week for the October class kit reveal too... it'll be a fun one I promise :D

Happy scrapping,
trisha

No comments: