Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A little bit of an extra project....

We have been hit HARD with winter! As I sit to type this post this morning it is a frigid -24 Celcius outside with a windchill factor bringing the temperatures to well below -30C I am sure! That makes for a lot of time to be spent indoors and quite frankly, I didn't mind a bit! It gave me a few days to create this FABULOUS 12X12 album perfect for documenting the upcoming holidays!

 I happened to have a small stack of Believe Papers left over from my November Class kits which sold out insanely fast! So I thought I would put together another project with them using suggestions from my Artsy Adventure Facebook Fans. There were requests for layouts, mini albums, Memory Files and Mixed Media/ off the page projects and I think this particular project encapsulates ALL of them!

I have to say I LOVE how it has turned out too... Such a beautiful keepsake to document all of those special holiday memories!


As always, i have fun adding the little details that make the projects so very special. I have a hard time knowing when to stop but just keep doing it till it feels right!


I think this 12X12 ALBUM is going to blow your minds with all of the little details!

We will create our own album to house some very interactive pages that are bursting with flips, flaps, tags and slide outs (oh how I LOVE to add these fun components).
I will only be assembling a handful of kits and a few are already spoken for so here is what I am going to do. They will be available for PRE-Order ONLY! They will be ready to ship no later than December 1 (there is a lot of prep work I have to do over the next several days). If you happen to be interested, let me know ASAP at trisha.lado@gmail.com. A paypal invoice will be sent or you can pay via email bank transfer if you are in Canada (preferably). Because I KNOW they will go fast I cannot hold these for you without payment.

The cost is $75+ shipping.... I will be needing to pay a few elves to help prep this one! LOL!

I hope you love it as much as I do! If you watched the Ustream show last night... I showed this project at the beginning and end so take a peek if you are sitting on the fence. We had a few glitches and it kept bumping me off so there are a few segments in which I showed some of the techniques for the OCTOBER kit... definitely worth checking out! You can check it out here and then watch the other segments recorded for this show due to the glitches! If you fast forward to the 13 minute mark or so it will bring you right there!

And with it entering the holiday season, I want to offer a special offer of a 10% discount to those that purchase this 12X12 album AND the My Mind's Eye Memory File I posted in the last week or two. There are a limited number of kits so I can only extend this offer until they sell out!

Anyways... Have a GREAT day and HAPPY SCRAPPING!

Trisha

No comments: