Friday, January 10, 2014

Artsy Adventure 2014 Australian Tour

Happy New Year to all my friends near and far! I hope that your holiday season with filled with love and laughter shared amongst friends and family.

New Year brings so much hope and excitement to so very many of us. It's the time for fresh starts, clean slates and making exciting plans for the upcoming year.

I myself have many exciting plans, most of which I cannot wait to to share the details all of the details with you.

2013 brought forth many great opportunities for which I will always be greatful. It was a year in which many changes came about in my life, both personal and professional. Some of it took some adjusting to get used to it but I am happy to say it's all come about just how it is meant to be and the future looks bright! Some of the opportunities involved sharing classes with ladies (and a few gents) at events around the globe.

I feel so extremely honoured and privileged to announce that I will have the opportunity to continue sharing classes with so many more paper crafters at retail stores and events near and far in 2014.

The first one I will share with you is to announce that I have once again been given the opportunity to return to Australia!!!! This will be my 5th trip in the past few years and I am so extremely honoured and grateful to the retail stores whom host my classes so we can give their customers a fabulous experience.

Mark your calendars for MAY 2014 for the Artsy Adventure Tour to return to Australia. With several classes to choose from at some of the most amazing stores Down Under has to offer there will surely be something for everyone!

I am so very excited to share that you will find my classes in May 2014 at:

Scrap N Patch in Toowomba, QLD
Scrappidoo in Currimundi, QLD
Scrapbook Secrets in Maddington, WA

There may be space available for another store or two so if you are a retailer and interested in hosting, drop me an email at trisha.lado@gmail.com. This tour will be shorter than past tours but there is always room for more! I am still firming up details with a couple of others so once those are finalized, exact dates for each location will be confirmed.

Classes will as always feature some of the hottest products by the most amazing manufacturers in the scrapbooking industry. Kits will be jampacked. There will be techniques-a-plenty too! Stay tuned over the coming days as I announce more details, share class descriptions and sneak peeks!

As I head off to CHA this weekend, I will be taking YOUR requests and would love to do a PEOPLES choice class! Share in the comments as to what companies you would like to see represented in my tour. Share specific products or collections that have peaked your interest and I will definitely check them out! Next week, upon my return, I will have a confirmed list of companies to be featured on this tour so don't delay and let me know your thoughts in the comments section!!!!

I can't wait to see my friends in Australia and I hope to meet many more!

No comments: