Saturday, December 8, 2012

Class Kits For Sale...



Many of you may have seen these kits if you are on Facebook however it has been brought to my attention that many are not! I cannot imagin my life without Facebook however I am sure I would have far more time to get things done so to speak as it is definitely a time waster... but a very valuable tool in my life! Anyways, I am not the greatest blogger as you already know but I am going to try to make more of an effort. I thought I would give those of you that may have missed it on Facebook the opportunity to check out some of the leftover class kits I have available for sale. Be sure to read all the way to the bottom as I have a little incentive ;)

Just in time for the holidays, I am clearing out the last of my class kits from 2012 and a couple from 2011. I must make room for all of the fabulous new classes in the works for 2013! That means that I am offering them up at great prices! Every kit comes complete with detailed instructions with plenty of photos so you can complete them at home with ease. If you are interested, drop me an email at trisha.lado@gmail.com and I can ship them off to you ASAP!


 First up is the Pink Paislee/ Heidi Swapp Cherish Memory File Album. I had the privilege of teaching this class several times in Canada, Europe and Australia and ladies LOVED it! The kit is bursting with an insane amount of Pink Paislee and Heidi Swapp goodies and you will learn some clever ways to add an insane number of photos in a relatively small space. This may very well change the way you scrapbook... or it will certainly increase your options! This kit is only $60 plus shipping!

This fun Prima Friends Layout incorporates their beautiful papers and coordinating embellishments and is bursting with texture and dimension. Only $20 plus shipping!

 Using the London Market Collection from Pink Paislee (one of my all time favourites) you will create a stunning 12X12 layout that you can customize to any theme you wish! I have mine titled "JUST US" however I had ladies use it for many other themes as you have full sets of letters you can use to personalize it. This kit has been reduced to only $40 plus shipping! I should also mention that you get the instructions for a couple of bonus cards as well using some of the leftovers in your kit making this an excellent value!

 Only one of these beauties left! This My Minds Eye Live, Laugh Love Layout was a huge hit with the gals in Puerto Rico last year! It incorporates flips and flaps that allow you to add extra photos and journaling to your project. You will definitely be taking the techniques learned in this class and applying them to other projects in the future I am sure! I have reduced it to $25.


Using a plethora of 7 Gypsies, Prima and Tim Holtz goodies you will create a fabulous library drawer that is bursting with little ATC Card sized pages. It is a clever way to display some of the photos you have taken over the years that deserve a unique place to reside. Some have changed it up and used it as a phone book/ address keeper of sorts (remember those?!) and a couple have used it as a calendar by customizing the tabs). However you decide to use this 7 Gypsies Library Drawer it is up to you of course but it is a fun filled project that you will love to display in your home for all to see! This kit is only $60 plus shipping and comes complete with detailed photos of the numerous little cards along with written instructions to make assembly a breeze.

 
This Pink Paislee "JOYFUL DAYS"/ "ESCAPE" Layouts class kit is  bursting with  the Gorgeous London Market Collection of papers and embellishments along with the Mistable letters and the right touch of beautiful Prima flowers to enhance this project perfectly. This class kit will allow you to create TWO stunning 12X12 Layouts that are bursting with layered beauty. This kit is only $45 plus shipping.

 
This next class features the brand new company Carta Bella.This Beautiful Moments class kit will guide you through the steps of creating TWO 12X12 layouts. There are soem great tips and techniques to giving your otherwise flat embellishments some really cool texture and dimension, certainly leaving you to want to try them out on other paper crafting projects in the future! This class kit is only $30 plus shipping.

Finally, I have this one last kit that I assembled just this week. I was feeling a little festive! This class kit will guide you  through numerous techniques as you create 5 different holiday tags. These can be used to give away of course however I am thinking that if you are anything like me you will want to keep them for yourself and add them to your Christmas layouts and mini albums. Who knows, you may wish to recreate them and use them on cards, etc. This class will be taught via a Ustream class on December 20 at 7pm Alberta time. This kit is only $30 and if you are in Canada, I am offering free shipping until Monday December 10 and reduced shipping to the USA ($7.00) and international ($10.00). Everything has been die cut for you (and there are an INSANE number of die cuts!!!!!!!) so you just have to come and play along with me! If you cannot make it to the scheduled Ustream class... do not despair as it will be recorded so you can go back and watch it when you are ready to create!

Now, in the spirit of the holidays, I feel like giving so here's what I am going to do! If you order 2 kits I will give a 10% discount. Order 3 kits and I will give a 20% discount. Order 4 kits and I will give you 25% discount AND a free Christmas Tag Class Kit!!!!!!!!!! This offer will expire December 15, 2012.

This is a great opportunity to also send your hubbies or significant others to me with your wish list and I will be sure you are taken care of! Be sure to drop me an email ASAP at trisha.lado@gmail.com as there are only a few kits left and you do not want to miss out!

Happy Scrapping everyone!
Trisha























3 comments:

Catherine said...

How can I order the Christmas tag kit?

Trisha Ladouceur said...

Catherine... drop me an email at trisha.lado@gmail.com and I am happy to ship one out to you!

Ivy P said...

Good sshare