Friday, December 7, 2012

A Quick Christmas Class...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, especially in the Great White North. The temperatures have dropped to sometimes frigid lows, the ground is covered in a thick blanket of snow and the roads are often wretched meaning I have stayed inside more often than not.  The photo above shows the view from my studio window... I am cold just looking at it!

Yes, it's FREEZING outside but it is beautiful to look at from the warmth and comfort from my home. In fact, it's very inspiring too.

I know I probably have a million other things I could and even should be doing but I felt inspired to hit my studio the past couple of days and create a few Christmas Tags. I had so much fun creating them that I thought it would be great to create a few kits as surely there are a few of you lovely ladies who may want to join in on the fun!


All 5 of the tags have been prepped and kitted and are sitting ready to go so I can pop them in the mail immediately! To make it even more fun, I thought I would offer it up as a Ustream class as there are a lot of techniques involved so a video would certainly make it easier! All of the die cutting has been done (trust me... there are a LOT of amazing Tim Holtz/Sizzix die cuts), there are a plethora of different materials we will be working with and there are some cool embellishments for these tags. They are simply stunning and I am betting that you will rather keep them for yourself and use them in you scrapbooks rather than actually give them away! Most importantly, I will share some fabulous techniques that you will be able to carry over into many of your other paper crafting projects. Know that I did everything possible to make these kits as ready to go as possible as I know how busy everyone is at this time of year... but don't forget to take a little bit of time to yourself!

The Ustream class will be on Thursday, December 20 at 7pm. This will allow for shipping and if we get on it, you will hopefully have your kit by then! If you don't, no worries as the Ustream show will be recorded so you can head back and watch it again at your leisure.

These will fit into a office sized envelope which means the shipping charges are greatly reduced AND they should arrive within 1 week in Canada and the US and within 2 elsewhere. Although there are no guarantees from the Post Office the lady assures me that at this time of year they do all they can to rush the mail as they know gifts, etc are being sent.

So... do I have your attention? GOOD! Kits are only $30 +shipping. Until Monday, December 10, I am offering FREE shipping in Canada and reduced shipping to the USA ($7.00) and $10.00 elsewhere around the globe. Interested? Drop me an email with your mailing address and email address and I can forward a paypal invoice asap and we can ship these out to you right away!

Check back here right away as I will also be making a pretty cool announcement that I am hoping will excite you as much as I!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Trisha

No comments: