Tuesday, September 23, 2014

We all love good deals....

That's right! I don't know a single person who doesn't LOVE to get a good deal...especially on their scrappy supply stuff! That's why you will want to mark your calendars for this Friday and Saturday (September  26&27) for my 6th Annual Scrapbooking Garage Sale! Details can be found HERE on my Facebook page. Spread the word, grab a firmed and come on by! Can't make it? I am more than happy to ship a mystery box. Just let me know some of the things you like and your budget and your doorstep will be brightened with a box of goodies in the coming days!

Now, along with those great deals at my garage sale I am also doing a MASSIVE Class Kit Blowout!

I have also tried something NEW due to numerous requests so let's see how this goes! I have started to create a couple TRIPLE THREAT classes or perhaps I should call them Triple TREAT (what do YOU think?). Basically, these classes are LAYOUT classes. In each kit you will get the product and instructions to create THREE layouts and one of them is a double pager! Now, the products may be the same as some of the other monthly kits that have been released but there has been a huge request for layouts so this is a way to make everyone happy! I can't say I will do it every month but if the response is good enough I will definitely consider doing it more often! If I can get enough people to commit to a layout kit club SUBSCRIPTION then I will start up a group just for those interested. Let me know your thoughts!

Below are a couple of sneak peeks at the first two kits. This first kit features a plethora of Prima products. Paper, chipboard, flowers clips, flair, wood, etc make this a kit that is drool worthy for sure!

Each layout features stunning intricacy and beautiful details.


The soft colour palette leave this project perfect for so many different life moments that you want to preserve in your memory albums.


If you are uninterested in the above kit please let me know you want the Prima Triple Threat Class.

My next Triple Threat Class features a collection that definitely packs a bit more punch! Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things Collection is so fun and vibrant and is perfect for so many different themes!

Plenty of fun accents on each of the three layouts in this kit draw the attention of all who look and they are sure to be intrigued about your story that accommodates the photos you choose to use!


Fun new ways to create visually appealing layouts what will showcase numerous new ways to maximize your pages real estate allowing you more now than ever ways to store your photos and journaling.


What do you have to lose? These kits are a fun and easy way to get through some of your photos sitting on your desk needing to make it into the album!

Each kit comes complete with all products needed to make each of the three layouts. You will also receive a fully coloured PDF with detailed written instructions and plenty of photographs to guide you through the project!

These kits are available for a limited time of $60 each +Shipping. Order both kits from today until September 29, 2014 and you will receive a 15% discount just quote Garage Sale Special.

Interested in doing this on a regular basis and committing to a subscription... let me know ASAP!

Happy Scrapping and I hope to see you at the garage sale this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want in!!! :D

(LIZ WALSH-DOHERTY)

CarolynUK said...

I want in too Prima triple threat please - how much to the UK???