Monday, April 1, 2013

Lots to share today!

Hey everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Easter (assuming you celebrate of course;). Spring is starting to appear in this part of the world... the insane amounts of snow are starting to melt and leaving lakes of water in it's place. It makes a muddy mess everywhere but that doesn't matter as this means spring and warmer temps are around the corner! I have even heard a few birds chirping AND have seen a few Canadian Geese overhead meaning they are making their trek north for the warmer months ahead! YAY!

What that also means is that I am in FULL SWING prepping for so many upcoming classes and events!

I have one new class to announce... I will be teaching my Manly Mini Class at The Inked Stamper in St. Albert, AB on Saturday April 20. This is my first time teaching here and I look forward to meeting so many of you there! We only announced it this morning and it is already 2/3 full!!!!!! WOW! I would think that if you want to join in on the fun that you contact Dawn (or her lovely staff) ASAP to secure your space! Remember that if you cannot make it you can purchase a kit and it will be shipped to you after the class. It will come complete with a detailed powerpoint pdf that will come to you via email so you can complete it with ease!

Also, for all my local peeps, I will be teaching my Memory Magic class this Saturday (April 6) at Treasured Memories featuring the gorgeous Hope Chest Collection from Pink Paislee along with a few fab goodies from Heidi Swapp, Art Anthology and Dusty Attic! I do have a few kits left should you be interested in joining us so contact the store asap at 780.414.1540 to secure your space ASAP!!!

Speaking of classes, The Artsy Adventure Tour in Australia is quickly approaching and your deadline for the Early Bird Registration incentive of a FREE bonus kit with the purchase of the 3 core classes is nearing. April 10 is the cut off for this freebie that will be taught as a Ustream class upon my return from Australia in June. We had so much fun doing this last year... it was somewhat of a reunion class and there was lots of fun to he had! Remember that even if your local store is not offering the Manly Mini, Luxurious Layout and Memory Magic classes you CAN order from one of the other host stores and have it shipped! As an added incentive.... to everyone in attendance (you must be IN class... kits do not qualify) I will have a MINI project for each attendant!!!! Think of it as a Make and Take I suppose. It doesn't matter if you do one class or all... every participant in the Artsy Adventure Tour will receive this bonus mini project (one per person in attendance). I will try to post a pic within the next week!!!!

What else???? Oh yeah! Scrapfest is getting closer! I will be flying to Kitchener next Thursday!!! There may still be a couple spaces in a couple of the classes so be sure to check them out if you are in the area! There are a couple of classes offered there that I am not teaching elsewhere so I would hope that if you are interested you take advantage and join me for some fun!!!!

After Scrapfest, I have The Inked Stamper as meniotned and then I am off to beautiful Southern Alberta to play with the gals in Medicine Hat at Scrapbook Central! I am pretty sure most classes are full there but there MIGHT be a couple of spaces in a couple classes... be sure to contact them too ASAP at 403.580.2101 if interested!

Also, I forgot to mention the winner of last weeks contest... PHILLIPA... you are the lucky winner!
Blogger phillipa said...
Are you kidding? You want me to pick one?? So sorry but I LOVE them all! All very different and I just love the way you do pockets and flaps and things for hiding stuff xx
March 12, 2013 at 8:41 PM
 Delete
Email me at trisha.lado@gmail.com to make arrangements for getting your prize to you:)
Happy Scrapping everyone and I will be chatting with you soon!!!!

No comments: