Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Huge Welcome to Scrap and Bean!

For my local peeps again...

I had the privilege of meeting Kathy (owner of Scrap and Bean in Edmonton, AB) at CHA a few months back. We had discussed getting a class of mine into her store but it took us some time to get our schedules coordinated. Well, we finally have things worked out and I am so excited to share that I will be teaching my Manly Mini Class at Scrap and Bean on Saturday June 15, 2013 (1-5pm).


I know what you may be thinking... I just announced this very same class at another local store (The Inked Stamper) just the other day. Well, I am beyond thrilled to share that class sold out in record time (5 hours!!!!) so I have agreed to let another store in the region also host it. This class is also 8 weeks away approximately so if the first date in April doesn't work for you or you missed out you can hurry and get your name in at Scrap and Bean! I wouldn't delay though... I suspect the spaces will also fill quickly here! Call 780-406-4539 ASAP to secure your space!

Also... just a reminder that there is still a couple spaces in my Memory Magic class at Treasured Memories on Saturday, April 6. Call 780-414-1540 to get your name in for a space! 



No comments: