Friday, March 8, 2013

Memory Magic...


Ahhhhh... Pink Paislee! Have I mentioned before just how much I love Pink Paislee? Seriously fabulous! I know I said I would post more Manly Mini Pics today but it didn't happen (some other not so fun stuff got in the way!) so I thought I would quickly bump this picture back up to the top seeing as it is the week of sneak peeks and this particular project was finished and posted a few weeks back!


Using the brand new Hope Chest Collection along with a bit of the metallic LUXE line from Pink Paislee in conjunction with the Heidi Swapp Memory Files and Color Shine we will be creating this stunning not-so-mini Mini Album. Add in some amazing chipboard alphas from Dusty Attic and play with a new product known as Sorbet from Art Anthology. You will be amazed at the end result full of layers, interactive components and texture at the turn of every page!

I hope you will consider joining me for this awesome class hosted by MY local scrapbook store in Edmonton (Treasured Memories), Scrapbook Central in Medicine Hat, Alberta and then Scrap N Patch, My Scrap Attic, Paper Flourish and Scrap With Friends all in Australia!

Remember that if you cannot make it to the class but want a kit instead we are all more than happy to accommodate! Contact me and I can direct you to the nearest store with kits available so you can be guaranteed. I know many of the spaces are near full so if you are sitting on the fence, I recommend you don't delay!

Again, more pics are coming for the Manly Mini (I did post a few in the previous post... not sure how many more I will do for ya as I have shown a few already but that class is so full that I have a lot I want to share :D I also have the Subway Wall Art class that will be revealed next week... and THAT is one class you do not want to miss! We will be playing with numerous mediums as we create a stunning home decor piece that will be unique to you as no two can ever be the same no matter how hard you try! I promise it will be fun though... can't wait to show you the options! So check back, okay?

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
Trisha
xoxo


No comments: