Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting Closer...

Hey everyone... I hope you had a great weekend! The past couple of weeks has been a whirlwind as class samples have been finalized, lists completed, orders placed.... it's all coming together finally!

I have shown you many many photos over the past week or so that give you sneak peeks of the various classes I will be teaching on my Artsy Adventure Tour. I hope you have enjoyed them thus far. I know that sometimes you want full shots but truthfully, I try to never do that. The sneak peeks are meant to tease you... give you a taste of what the class will be composed of. I rarely, if ever, show the entire project. I know... I KNOW! I AM SUCH a tease!!!! But I do hope that you have liked what you have seen so far and are intrigued and wanting more! Who knows... I may very well continue to share little snippets of the numerous class samples but for the time being we are nearing the last of the classes that will be a part of my Artsy Adventure Tour.

I promised on the weekend that I would share the Manly Mini Photos. I showed a few in this post HERE but I will post a few more today, including those posted earlier.

Manly Mini features a plethora of products that scream testosterone. Using a variety of fabulous scrapbooking products by THE man in our little paper crafting world Tim Holtz in conjunction with not so traditional items like the nut and bolt shown below you will create an uber cool masculine mini album.


At the turn of every page you will create fabulous foundations and embellish perfectly each and everytime.
 There will be interactive components uniquely designed to fit with the feel of this project.
There will be perfect finishing touches throughout and you will undoubtedly want to use the techniques learned on many other projects in the very near future!
 We will play with so many other products in this class too! Coredinations makes it possible to perfectly compliment virtually each and every page with their unique cardstocks that distress perfectly each and every time! Dusty Attic has amazingly details chipboard pieces that when we treat them you will not be able to tell what is chipboard and what is metal. SERIOUSLY cool stuff!!!

 We will be working with so many of the Tim Holtz Dies by Sizzix and his very cool stamps. I think I have a new addiction as I have gone crazy on these and added them everywhere I could thoughout this Manly Mini!!!
Have I gotten your attention yet? I hope that you like what you have seen for the Manly Mini and you will consider joining me in this class that is BURSTING with fabulous products and numerous techniques.
Now I want to leave you with one final word about the Manly Mini class. As a teacher I am often hesitant about getting too "theme-y" with class projects as I am always concerned that it may leave certain people out as they don't think they will have the right photos, etc. This is NOT the case with this class. It really will work for virtually anyone (male or otherwise;). The titles throughout can apply to anyone and of course, I ALWAYS encourage my students to customize the words used on the project to suit their needs so don't let the title of this class, "MANLY MINI" deter you! Know that you will love the final outcome and won't be able to wait to show it off to all of your friends and family!

I hope you will join me at anyone of my host stores as this is the one class offered at every location on my Artsy Adventure Tour!!! I know spaces are filling at record speed for this class so contact your nearest location to register today! If you cannot attend but still want the kit know that it will come complete with all you need to do this project at home. You will have a detailed powerpoint pdf with step by step photos and instructions to walk you through the entire process! If there isn't a Host Store near you, drop me an email at trisha.lado@gmail.com and I can arrange a kit for you too :D

Remember to watch Instagram (#artsyadventure or #trishaladouceur) for more pics of the classes and be sure to join the Artsy Adventure Facebook Page HERE.

Tomorrow will be the final reveal and I cannot WAIT to show it off! The Subway Wall Art Class is the last on the list to share and it's a lengthy post full of photos with lots of info! Be sure to check back then!

Happy Scrapping my friends!
Trisha



No comments: