Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Upcoming Tag Ustream Class

Hi everyone!
Just a reminder that on Thursday, December 20 at 7pm I will be doing the LIVE Ustream Class for those those that ordered the Christmas Tag Class Kit. If you are in the Edmonton area and want to come to my house to participate in the Ustream class, I still have 3 spaces left. If you would rather get a kit and have me ship it so you can do it at your leisure using the recorded Ustream video, I can most certainly do that too! The class kits are only $30 each and are bursting with a plethora of goodies and technique to create these lovely tags perfect for the holidays.If you are interested, be sure to email me at trisha.lado@gmail.com.

This is where you can find the Artsy Adventure USTREAM Channel. Click the link and sign in if you wish to participate in the chat component.



For those of you that have purchased a kit, here is the supply list of what you will need to complete them at home when you are ready:

Scissors
Craft Mat
Paper Towel
Baby Wipes
Heat Gun
Tiny Attacher (Stapler)
Glue gun and glue
Adhesive assortment (thin double sided tape, foam squares, glue dots, FabriTak)
Glossy Accents
Crackle Accents
Foam Blending Tool and refill pads to match ink colours
Distress Ink Pads (Frayed Burlap, Fired Brick, Iced Spruce, Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries, Walnut Stain)
Black Paint Daubber or acrylic paint and brush (You could substitute with Black Soot Distress Ink)
Distress STAIN (Fired Brick, Picket Fence)
Circle Punch
Paper Piercer
Distress Stickles (Rock Candy)

Now... even if you did not purchase a Christmas Tag Class Kit I would suggest tuning in as I will be showing the January project for my brand new Artsy Adventure Class Kit Club!


I announced this only last week and the first month is nearly sold out and I suspect that after the Ustream class it will be. If you don't want to miss out feel free to contact me at trisha.lado@gmail.com. You can read all the details surrounding this brand new kit club HERE.


No comments: