Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some FANTASTIC News....

Well ladies, it is official! I have some AWESOME news to share for the ladies in WA who have been affected by the cancellation of my classes at Scrappy Kapers. I am beyond thrilled to report that we have an alternative to offer! Of course, even if you were not registered there but are interested in attending anyways you are MORE THAN WELCOME and I cannot wait to see you there!!!


It is with great pleasure that I announce that SCRAPBOOK SECRETS has stepped up to the plate and offered to host 4 classes May 18 and 19. Yes... FOUR classes! We wanted to offer a bit of a variety and have come up with some fabulous options!!!

So... here is the line up:

Friday, May 18, 2012 6-9:30pm
Authentique "Luscious Layers"- this is a fabulous layout featuring the Gathering Collection buy Authentique and has a mini album built into it. There are amazing complimentary products from Canvas Corp, 7 Gypsies, Ranger, Bazzill, Sizzix and Epiphany Crafts along with a hint of Prima.

Saturday. May 19, 2012 9am-12:30 pm


Pink Paislee "Trinkets and Treasures"- This is a beautiful album that showcases the stunning Spring Jubilee Collection. We will get a bit messy in this class as we play with paints, stains and stamps initially and then work to create the "filling" that features some fabulous tips and tricks to create pages that are full of flips, flaps and pockets to store many of your TRINKETS AND TREASURES.

Saturday, May 19 1:30pm-5pm

Pink Paislee "A Cut Above"- This is going to be a fun filled class and is exclusive to Scrapbook Secrets in Australia. The New Zealand ladies will have it too but this is the only Aussie store hosting this class. It features Pink Paislee's London Market Collection and is a beautiful layout worthy or displaying in a frame on your wall. I do want to point out that although this layout has the title and journalling to reflect my hubby and I celebrating 20 years, you are free to customise your title and journalling as you wish!!!! The cool thing about this class? There will be some cards that we will be doing in class as well! A 2 for 1 deal is always a good thing, right?!

Saturday, May 19 6pm-9:30pm
This is a special class that I am designing AS WE SPEAK. It's a special project and my way of trying to make up for some of the inconvenience of having to cancel the other store but I think you ladies are going to LOVE IT!!!!!

Using Authentique Papers' GENUINE collection of textured papers and co ordinating embellishments... you know the one... the BEAUTIFUL denim inspired patterns with pops of yellow... anyways, this is a STUNNING mini album full of texture and dimension through out. I am nearing completion and will post photos ASAP.

I know many of you have been anxiously awaiting confirmation of alternate venues and am happy to report that not only has Scrapbook Secrets stepped up to the plate to offer her store but Inspired Crafts has opened a few additional spaces on Thursday, May 17. We are also looking at opening some spaces on Sunday, May 20 at Inspired Crafts as well but need to know ASAP if this is something you are interested in. Please call them directly without hesitation and let them know. If the response is great enough, we will add them within the next couple of days. 

Seeing as I leave in 2 weeks, there is not a lot of time to delay as I will have to add some orders and have them shipped immediately!

Again, a HUGE thank you to Scrapbook Secrets for allowing me the honour of teaching at their store... especially on such short notice!  I am so very grateful for some fabulous people in this world and I knew that some good would surely come out of a not so good experience.

Also, A HUGE thank you to Inspired Crafts for also being so very accommodating in this situation.

To register for any of these classes, please register directly with Scrapbook Secrets located at:

Shop 1/72 Attfield Street Maddington 6109
Western Australia

If Thursday or Sunday works better for you, call Inspired Crafts at 
08 9458 8843


I will note that limited spaces are available at each location and hope that you do not delay!!!! Stay tuned for the final picture of the Authentique GENUINE Album and spread the word that classes are going strong for BOTH of these locations. I am looking forward to seeing so many wonderful ladies in Perth and am so happy we are able to show the scrapbooking world how a community can come together under such unfortunate circumstances!!!!

(((HUGS))) to you all!
Trisha


2 comments:

The Paper T'Art said...

Very excited indeed to be able to take three of the four classes on offer. A whole Saturday of papercrafting - my Mother's Day present to myself. AND I don't have to travel far as Scrapbook Secrets is my local scrapbooking shop YAY! So looking forward to meeting you Trisha

Trisha Ladouceur said...

That's AWESOME! I look forward to meeting you too :D

Now run over to the Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/artsyadventure) and add your name to the list for a FREE BONUS kit! It's one of the most recent posts and I only have a handful left!