Friday, March 28, 2014

Finally....

The class sneak peeks for the Artsy Adventure Tour Australia are starting to make an appearance! In case you haven't seen them on Facebook or my instagram... heres's a few glimpses into what you can expect as part of my upcoming classes down under!

First up... this is the EVERYDAY STORY class that will be at Scrapbook Secrets in WA, Australia on Sunday May 25 and Treasured Memories here in Edmonton, AB, Canada on Saturday, April 26.


Featuring the Daily Stories Collection by Teresa Collins Designs we will create a one of a kind album with an unbelievable amount of interactive components. These unique parts of the Memory File album are perfect for giving more real estate so you can easily document those precious memories of yours through numerous photos and journalling. With every turn of the page and flip of the flap you will find something else that captures your eye and your interest. With this kit for this class being one of the best I have ever offered this is surely one class that you do NOT want to miss!

Ephemera bits, chipboard and epoxy elements make this a project with lots of fun textures.
As always, there are loads of layers throughout.
The perfect combination of trendy colours makes this a fabulous palette to work with!
This project has plenty of space for numerous photos and plenty of journalling so you can document your Everyday Stories. 

I will also share with you a few sneak peeks from the triple Threat Class that will be at Scrap N Patch and Scrapbook Secrets in Australia. Read on for the fun description...

A throwback to the earlier days of scrapping when we actually scrapbooked multiple photos on a page and more often than not we even created double pagers! As a professional designer for many years it is indeed a rarity for me to create these types of layouts anymore but due to popular demand from scrapbookers everywhere I have decided that your wish is my command! I am taking you up on your challenge and designing what is sure to be a huge hit with ladies who just want to scrapbook and get their photos into their albums yet still incorporate the intricate details and fun techniques you are sure to appreciate. My promise to you is this...3 layouts each with a minimum of 3 photos and at least ONE of the layouts will be a double pager! Anyone who has taken any of my classes knows that this may be more of a challenge to me than to you but I am up for it and I hope you will join me and play along! To top off the whole "Triple Treat" theme I will also use products from three different manufacturers to appeal to an even broader group of crafters... that way there is surely something for EVERYONE!


My first trip to Australia was par of the Prima Road Show and it's been awhile since I have created a class using their products so I was sure to go crazy on one of the layouts using their "Princess" range. I LOVED the feel of this collection and hope you will too!

 In the Triple Threat class I also created a DOUBLE page layout! I now... shocking, right? It's been a request from students for a long time but I haven't actually created a double pager in YEARS! This is a special treat for my friends down under who want to join me.
 Isn't the "Sew Lovely" Collection by Carina Gardner for Carta Bella GREAT?! I loved it too and I think you will like how it was used.

The last little sneak peeks I will show for now is the Authentique Elegant Collection used in my Cards for all Occasions class at Scrap N Patch in Toowoomba, QLD.

After so many trips down under, it has occurred to me that I still have many friends to meet who may not yet have joined in on the Artsy Adventure Fun so I have designed this Cards for all Occasions class for the Card Making Crew! Join me as we create some technique based cards featuring some of the most beautiful papers available today while incorporating some fabulous interactive components leaving you with mini masterpieces that you will not likely be able to bear parting with! Have no fear though as we won't stop at just creating cards in this class! We are also going to alter a fabulous file folder holder in which you will have a lovely place to sort and store many of your cards that you create for others (or perhaps want to keep for yourself!).
 The details are insane and this colour of blue in this collection is jaw dropping! I will post more snippets of this one soon but know that it is a limited edition class with stunning elements throughout the cards and holder!

So what's next? Well, currently on my desk are the starts of my next class featuring the newest releases from Tim Holtz!!! This pile of goodies will become a fabulous folio album entitled "Days of Yesteryear". 
There will be more pics posted soon. If you want to be first to see those pics, e sure to follow me on instagram (@trishaladouceur). I am not diligent with the blogging so you will always see the sneak peeks there first!

Now, I should also mention that ALL classes are available as kits so if you cannot make the class in person know that you can order a kit and it will come complete with fabulous instructions to walk you through step by step! Drop me an email for more info... trisha.lado@gmail.com

Alrighty my friends! Time to get off the computer and back into the studio! Now that most of my items are FINALLY here I MUST finish designing my classes! I hope you like what you have seen and I would love to know your thoughts! Leave a comment to let me know!

Have a GREAT weekend!
Trisha
xoxo

No comments: