Sunday, September 22, 2013

Autumn is in the air....

The seasons are a changing... or at least they are in my part of the world and that only means one thing.... more time to scrapbook! YUP! As the days get shorter and the air more crisp there is no better way to spend your free time in your craft space and play till your hearts content!

I know I certainly have been! I had unfortunately fallen a wee bit behind over the summer but am finally at the point where I am near caught up so I thought I best do a blog post too! Unfortunately, I am NOT a good blogger (in case you haven't yet figured that out ;). It always seems to be the last on my list. But here I am NOW and that is what matters, most, right?!

So here is where I am at... I owe you sneak peeks and I don't want to do it all in ONE post so I will share ONE project today... and the other on Wednesday (break it up a bit ;).
I also want to share a couple of dates for you to save for a couple of upcoming Ustream classes/ demos.
The first will be Thursday, September 26 at 7pm MST. The next one will be Monday, September 30 at 7pm MST. I hope you will tune in!

So without further adieu... here are the sneak peeks that were posted on Facebook and Instagram (but not here!)... ooops! They were of the project that was technically for August but I didn't post the pics/ do a blog post here prior to my departure for Africa. I had intended too but alas I did not :( Time simply got away and for that I apologize.
This IS a simpler project than most. I figured after going so hard with the July kit (that was an EPIC project/ kit) I thought I would go lighter. It is a fun yet simple desktop mini. It is free standing desktop album. There are a few simple techniques but for the most part it's an easy peasy project that you can complete in a couple of hours or so rather than a full day or two. I KNOW that will make a few girls happy!!!
The majority of cutting, die cutting and stamping has been done for you too so it frees up the time to simply play and allows for a wider variety of options when designing!

This particular project/ kit features a combination of products from Tim Holtz, Coredinations, Graphic 45, Authentique, Carta Bella Paper and Sizzix... just to name a few! It was a fun challenge putting this together for you using papers from such a large variety of manufacturers but I think it came together quite well. The best part about it is that there is room to personalize! I didn't make it too "theme-y" and left off a title so you could add your personal finishing touches.

So there you have it! Reveal number one for this week! In case you are not already a subscriber to the Artsy Adventure Class Kit Club, here are the details. You have 3 ways in which you can get the monthly kits that come complete with the products along with the powerpoint instructions that walk you through the project with ease!

#1: Purchase the kits as you wish for only $60/ month. You run the risk of NOT being able to get the kit as desired though as I do not always have a lot of leftovers and they tend to go fast. This is a great option for those that do not wish to make a long term commitment.

#2: 3 month subscription: $60/ month X 3months LESS a 10% discount!

#3: 6 month subscription: $60/ month X 6 months LESS a 15% discount PLUS get a free bonus kit!!!!! This option is by far the most popular choice amongst subscribers.

Shipping is not included in the charges listed above and will be determined individually depending on location and shipping preference.

Please email trisha.lado@gmail.com to get your kit or subscription today!

Check back Wednesday for your next reveal.

Happy Scrapping!
Trisha


2 comments:

Anelsie Ramos said...

Love this sneak peek, Trisha!!! Love the idea of a desktop mini album...those colors are stunning! So glad that the majority of the cutting is done! My kind of projects! ;-)
Thank you!!! Can't wait to see the sneak peek of the September project!

Anonymous said...

I would love to get started on it!
Jennifer