Monday, June 17, 2013

Long overdue update...

WOW! I knew I was due for an update but had not realized that I had left it this long between posts! I have lots to share today so read along....

First up, my Artsy Adventure Tour last month in Australia was a HUGE success! I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to all of the stores who hosted my classes and all of the fabulous ladies who came out to join in on the fun! I hope you enjoyed the classes as much as I did and learned new techniques that you can carry over to many of your other future paper crafting projects. I made so many wonderful friends and I am sad that the tour is over for another year but with any luck, I will have the privilege of being able to return some day in the future.

Also a HUGE thank you to the companies who also helped to make this event a success! Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories, Dusty Attic, Coredinatoins, Art Anthology, Thermoweb, Sizzix and Vintaj along with many many others... your products were adored by all those who participated and I loved being able to share them with the lovely ladies down under!

I promised some BONUS classes via Ustream so I am setting the dates as follows...

Tuesday June 25 (7pm MST) Artsy Adventure Class Kit Club... I will show you up close details of the May  AND June kits... I was away for the May one so I will combine the two for you :D

Thursday June 27 (7pm MST) BONUS Class.... this is for the ladies in Australia who registered for or purchased the kits for all three CORE classes. This is using the Paper pack I gave you along with a few other bits you will have leftover in your other kits.

Thursday July 4 (7pm MST) TAG class.... this is for the ladies who participated in the Tags to die for Class with Scrap and Patch and the couple of others who purchased the kits from me. We completed 3 AWESOME tags in class that were bursting with technique but I couldn't leave it there... oh no! I created a few more using the pieces that you were given in the other baggie and the paper pack. Dig those out and be prepared to create some other mini masterpieces that will also knock your socks off!

Thursday July 11 (7pm MST) Bonus class for the Artsy Adventure Class Kit Club AND the ladies who attended my Artsy Adventure weekend at Scrapbook Central in Medicine Hat, AB.

Now if these dates and times do not work for you... do not despair! They are always recorded so you can go back and watch them on Ustream at any time!

I will be posting sneak peeks for these classes in the near future and I may even have a few kits available should you not have been able to get in on these classes so stay tuned for those details. And speaking of kits... seeing as I am finished with my classes for this season, I do have a handful of kits left and I am going to be clearing things out once I have a chance to get them organized and things taken care of around home. After being so focussed on preparing for my tour and then leaving for a few weeks and coming home to a serious family situation that took a bit of time and definitely took priority for a couple weeks I am relieved to know that things will hopefully be back to normal in the coming days. I just have to get through this week and priorities can shift back to my scrappy affairs. Everyones patience has been greatly appreciated!

The June Class Kits are prepped and ready to go out the door later today or tomorrow. I posted sneak peeks on Facebook but here a couple of them here too for those of you who may have missed them...

Junes kit featured the Love You Madly Collection by Glitz Designs. I LOVE the colour palette in this collection... it's FABULOUS!
The kit is jampacked with an 8X8 paper pad, stickers, die cuts, transparencies, assorted ribbons and trims and a plethora of other coordinating embellishments to create an awesome little 6"X9" mini album that is bursting with interactive components and perfect little details throughout.


I strive to always create fun projects that will inspire you to look at your paper stash a little bit differently. Each class has numerous techniques that will take your paper crafting to the next level.

If you haven't had the chance to join the kit club as of yet, let me quickly share some of the details for you to consider. Kits come complete with instructions that are done as a powerpoint and emailed to you so there are plenty of step by step instructions and tons of photos to get you through the project with ease! I also do a Ustream class each month to walk you through any of the techniques that are easier demonstrated rather than in written form.

There are three options for signing up and becoming part of the Artsy Adventure Class Kit Club. First is to go month by month and YOU decide which kits you want. Each kit is $60 plus shipping. Definitely a great value but I do have to say you run the risk of not being able to get it as I base my monthly numbers on the subscriptions and usually only have a handful left and they tend to go pretty fast! There are two choices for subscriptions. The first is to sign up for three (3) months and I will give you a 10% discount (3X$60-10%= $162). The even better option and has proven to be the most enticing to participants is the 6 month subscription offer where you will receive a 15% discount AND a bonus project to be shipped with the last months kit. Shipping costs are not included in the kit priced and will be determined on an individual basis based on which service you prefer and location. Many ladies have opted to combine months to reduce shipping costs or some even ship with a friend and split the costs. Lots of options and I am happy to share them with you should you wish to participate.

How do you sign up? Well... that is EASY! Simply drop me an email at trisha.lado@gmail.com and let me know which kit or subscription you prefer along with you shipping address so I can determine the rates. A paypal invoice will be issued and once paid you are "in" the club!!!!! It's that simple! Feel free to also contact me with any question you may have!

So I will leave this post here for now... hope you are all having a fabulous day thus far and I promise to update with more info in the coming days....

Happy Scrapping!
Trisha
xoxo

No comments: