Monday, January 28, 2013

Artsy Adventure Kit Club- February Class Revealed...

Hi everyone!
I am happy to share with you today the February Class Project for the Artsy Adventure Kit Club. It features the fresh and funky SHE ART Collection by Christy Tomlinson for Pink Paislee. It is an 8"X10" album perfect for celebrating the GIRLS in your life! It could even be all about YOU! That is a concept I am sure most of us tend to shy away from but I thought what better way to share our own personal journeys that in a little book such as this. It pushes most of us out of our comfort zone by having to do that... but why not give it a shot!

This kit has a tremendous amount of products including canvas panels (for the covers), the SHE ART papers and die cuts, wooden alphabets and a plethora of flowers and ribbons. I even did all of the punching and die cutting for you so you just have to sit and play and not worry if you have the right punches in your stash ;) Remind me to not make a habit of putting so many fabulous dies in my projects... it was 2 days of die cutting to prep this!!! LOL! Oh well... YOU are worth it ;)

All Class kits come with a detailed powerpoint pdf set of instructions that will walk you though STEP BY STEP and we will have a Ustream class to go over some of the techniques in closer detail.

The response to my Artsy Adventure Kit Club for the January kit was overwhelming! It sold out in an unbelievable amount of time (I certainly didn't expect that) so I THANK YOU all! February kits are also moving fast and I haven't posted the photos until now. Fortunately, I increased the number of kits to have available but I don't think they will last long!

For the majority of you who have already joined for the February kit, it has been sent or will be en route this week. Instructions will be sent the first week of February.

So here is how this Class Kit Club works for those of you that may have missed it earlier... you have the option as to how you wish to participate.

First, you can simply purchase this February kit for $60 + shipping. You can also do a subscription. There is a 3 month subscription option that will give you a 10% discount. There is also a 6 month subscription option that will give you a 15% discount AND a free kit to be sent with your last shipment!

If you are interested, please email me at trisha.lado@gmail.com with your choice along with your mailing address (so I can determine shipping costs) and email address for the paypal invoice. Be sure to have ARTSY ADVENTURE KIT CLUB in the subject line so it doesn't get missed! I don't suspect the February kits will last long so please do not hesitate!

I hope you all like it as much as I do... it really is a fun project and even pushed me out of my comfort zone a little bit as the colours are brighter than I typically work with. The end result is sooooooo fun though that I love the end result and cannot wait to fill it with the perfect photos!

Have a great week everyone!


No comments: