Saturday, March 17, 2012

Exciting news about the Authentique Class....


Well, the Authentique class sample is FINALLY finished and I have so many exciting things to share with you about it! Many of you may have seen the sneak peeks I posted on the Artsy Adventure Facebook Page, but incase you didn't here are a couple of teaser shots for you... I will take proper photos soon and post those but how about this for now?




We have some fabulous additions to this class that I want to let you all know about! Not only do we get to work with the stunningly beautiful Authentique papers and die cuts from the Gathering Collection (as if that were not enough!!!!) but I have also been able to incorporate some gorgeous products to further enhance this project.
First up, Epiphany Crafts. Have you ladies had the opportunity to work with their uber cool tools yet? If not, do not despair! We will be working with their tools and fabulous Bubble Caps to take Authentique Papers products to the next level of fabulous! You will be amazed at how we can create our own custom embellishments with our favourite papers and Epiphany Crafts tools and Bubble Caps:D Can't wait to show you all!
Next, this next company has the goods that will be my hero for a long time to come! YUP! A HUGE thank you to Sizzix. I will be including numerous die cuts in each kit but have to precut everything for you as there is no way we would EVER get it done during class. With about 2000 die cuts to do in total, my new best friend has become the Vagabond! I seriously don't know why I never tried this amazing machine sooner. You will have some of the coolest shapes cut from not only the gorgeous Authentique papers but also heavy weight Bazzill Chipboard as well as some fabric!

Canvas Corp has some amazing products that take this project to an entirely new level. Many of you that have taken classes with me in the past know that I am all about Lumps and Bumps and I LOVE texture so this was the PERFECT addition to this class. Using their sewn Canvas 12X12 pages for the foundation, it allowed us to "grow" the project into something one would never have expected! We will build essentially what is equivalent to a mini album ON the page! But we don't stop at just canvas.... oh NO! We will be using some of their fabulous Kraft envelopes and bags too to create fun little pockets though out the project!

We'll be using Ranger products to do some really cool techniques including turning the decadent Authentique papers into fabric pieces too.

Finally, a few little doodads from 7 gypsies and Prima as well as a few random items and we have the PERFECT Authentique Class!

All of these companies products compliment the Authentique brand of papers and embellishments beautifully and if you have not registered for this class as of yet, I would not delay! It is available at 12 of the different stores and I am pretty certain that the spaces will be going VERY fast! Most are near selling out so check the list of Host Stores on the blog and register today! Also, please note that if you cannot make it to an actual class, many of these stores are willing to ship you a kit (you will be responsible for shipping costs!).

Okay... this has been an epic blog post so I will leave it at that for now... I do hope you ladies are just as excited as I am! Can't believe that I will be leaving for down under in about 6 weeks... eeeeeeeeeek!

SO have these teasers peaked your interest? I HOPE so! Leave a comment and let me know what you think:D

Happy Scrapping!
Trisha



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound exciting, I loving trying new products and tools. I can wait, see you at Artfull Crafts

Barbara Tibbles said...

I love the look that the canvas gives it. It does not look like a flat page anymore. Am already booked at artfull crafts in New Zealand.
Cheers Barbara Tibbles

Musings of a Confused Crafter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.