Monday, February 13, 2012

Not just Australia anymore....

Well hello there everyone! I must apologize, I have not updated in a couple of weeks (sorry!). I have recently returned from CHA in California where I had the opportunity to not only catch up with some of the wonderful people at Prima and make some plans for the Prima class on my Artsy Adventure Tour but I also had the privilege of working with both Authentique and Pink Paislee during the show. What a great group of people within each of those companies and catching the response from store owners to the latest and greatest in their booths was awesome! I was thrilled to see such a positive response by so many and knowing that I will be using these gorgeous products in my classes excited me to no end!

Another fabulous thing about CHA is that I had the privilege of not only seeing a couple of store owners who are already participating on the Artsy Adventure Tour but I had the privilege of meeting many others who are just as excited as I am. What is also fabulous is that I met a couple of wonderful who wanted to be a part of this fun filled event. So without further adieu I want to introduce you to one of the recently added Host Stores....

I am THRILLED to announce that the Artsy Adventure Tour is also heading to New Zealand!!! I will be at Scrapaholics in Howick, Auckland, NZ June 8-10 for FOUR classes. We are in the works of finalizing all of the details surrounding this special addition and we will share all of the details soon. I look forward to adding this store to my line up and look forward to meeting many new friends in New Zealand.

In the meantime, know that I have gotten to work on the actual samples and will hopefully have them finished soon. Within the next couple of days, I will be posting sneak peeks of some of the products I am planning on using and would LOVE your input! You have undoubtedly seen some of the newest releases from Prima, Authentique and Pink Paislee. Which ones are your favourites? I would LOVE to know! Head on over to the Artsy Adventure Facebook Page and let us know your choices!!!

Happy Scrapping!



Trisha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting Trisha both for you and the lucky scrappers who will now get to attend your workshops in NZ as well, can't wait to see the sneak peaks. Jenny