Sunday, January 8, 2012

Registrations Begin Monday, January 9!!!


The day has finally come and registrations for all classes begin Monday, January 9 at all host stores! I am delighted that so many are excited to come and play with me. Surely we will all have a fabulous time as we hang out with some of the best stores in all of Australia and play with all the amazing products from some of my favourite companies... Authentique, Pink Paislee and Prima!

I hope you will come and join the fun... you will not regret it!

Be sure to check the "Host Store" tab a the top of the page for a list of participating stores and contact them directly to secure your space:D

As a little incentive (and to add to the fun), how about we do a little bit of another giveaway? How about I put up for dibbs a  previous class kit of mine complete with instructions of course to get you warmed up for my classes in May?
All you have to do is register for one class at your local scrapbook store who is participating in the Artsy Adventure Tour, like our FACEBOOK PAGE (if you have not joined already) and leave a comment HERE on the blog letting us know which class you signed up for! I will choose a winnerOn January 22, 2012.

Don't forget the other contest is still running and you have until January 15 to get in on that one too! Simply follow the blog and facebook and let us know on the facebook page that you have done so and I have a prize package valued at  at least $50.00 to one lucky winner!

Let's get this Artsy Adventure Party started my friends! It's going to be quite the load of fun and I hope you will join me on this journey!!!

Happy Scrapping!
Trisha