Monday, January 16, 2012

First Winner!!!!!!

A HUGE congrats to Jenny Wilcockson... you are the winner of our first prize! A fabulous gift pack bursting with amazing Authentique, Pink Paislee and Prima valued at more than $50 (USD)!!!!! Please email me at trisha.lado@gmail.com to with your address so I can pop this in the mail for you!

To all others... don't fret, there will still be plenty of opportunities to win something over the coming months! Stay tuned for details!

On a side note, I am stalking my UPS delivery guy today as I am expecting my shipment of the BRAND NEW Pink Paislee releases... I want to try to decide which collection I will use for my Pink Paislee class down under! It's going to be a tough decision as they are all soooooooooo beautiful! I will share when I can (I don't think they have shown their sneak peeks yet!!!).

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations - well done!!! Leonie from Qld...

Jenny said...

Thanks so much Trisha, I'm very excited to have 'won' something and products from those amongst my favourite companies. Thanks again :)